Pennine Distribution and Training Ltd is a household run expert business, with a friendly, individual service that starts even prior to your course begins.
Our service includes recommendations on information such as licence applications and medicals, through to organizing practical theory and useful test dates.
As experts in driver training, the team at Pennine Training are here to help we provide courses from basic car and trailer training through to Huge Item Car accreditation. Our group has a wealth of experience and provides training 7 days a week with hours to match.
The training we supply is focused and designed around you, the customer. Every decision we take is based upon how it will affect you. We believe this is exactly what makes us various from our rivals.
- Provide outstanding motorist training
- Provide workers with an appealing working environment
- Supply training designed around you
- Drive continuous improvement
- Driver CPC training
- Theory training
- Vehicle and trailer training
- Class C motorist training
- Free assessment
At Pennine Training, we have a wide varietya vast array of motorist training courses. From a car with a trailer or horse box right through to large, articulated trucks with trailers weve got it covered.
Our team of devoted trainers exist, every step of the way, to assist you succeed. They comprehend the company and will work with you one-to-one in order to offer you the guidance, training and knowledge you need for the profession you desire.
Our training is always established around you work around work or life dedications and choose a training centre at a location hassle-free for you. We can help students train in under a week.
New LGV motorists must meet the standards of health and fitness set in place by the European Union. Prior to taking a course you must set up a medical assessmenta medical exam with your medical professional, nevertheless, no medical is needed for guests on automobile and trailer or minibus courses and there is no theory test.
We provideWe provide a complimentary assessment lesson so that we can customize our training to your requirements.
- Theory training
- Cat C1 Training: For drivers of automobiles 3500Kgs to 7500 Kgs consisting of a trailer with a gross weight no higher than 750Kgs
- Motorist CPC: Applies to all drivers, driving any automobile higher than 3500Kgs or 8 seats PSV for Hire and Reward
- Feline C training: This uses to motorists of any stiff Automobile from 3500Kgs without any upper weight limitation
- Feline C + E training: Articulated cars with trailers over 750Kgs
- Free assessment: Contact us today to book your totally free assessment
Contact us now to book your training:
Pennine Circulation and Training Ltd
1 Dobfield Roadway
email@example.com!.?.! www.ptllgv.co.uk Download